“A place for everything and everything in its place” adage came from a boat captain! Every piece of gear, every bit of machinery and yes, even the furniture and cabinetry must be carefully accounted for and exactingly placed to assure the perfect center of gravity for optimum performance.
French Yachts’ design goal for interiors…
• Designs and builds temporary modules so owners and crew can “live with” the layout and move things around to suit their needs.
• Cuts down on the high costs of change orders.
• Allows changes while they can still be made.
• Construct the finalized modular elements for a vessel’s interior using the latest ingredients and construction methods.
• Assist the builder to incorporate the elements into the hull without any negative cost or performance consequences.
For more on French Interior Boat Design, click below.